If you are in need of a professional appliance installation company to install your new stove, you have come to the right place. Appliance Alliance is the trusted name in appliance installation in Toronto. Our team has installed countless ovens for both personal and commercial use, and over the years, we have worked diligently to establish and maintain stove installation services that are unmatched.
Because there are so many different types of ovens, our team consists of technicians especially trained in installing ovens of all makes and models.
What Makes Us Stand Out?
We are here to offer stove installation services at a competitive price. We also offer same-day appliance repair should any issues come up. Our commitment to every customer we serve is providing reliable services you can always count on.
Stove Installation Steps
Depending on the type of stove you have, the stove installation process will vary.
Wood burning Stove Installation
Some homeowners prefer a wood-burning stove because it helps reduce their heating costs.
- Step 1: Find the ideal location to install your wood burning stove. It should be in a place that is easily accessible and on the ground floor of your home where there is good circulation.
- Step 2: Make sure there is nothing surrounding the wood stove that is combustible.
- Step 3: Install a chimney. This will be the way that the smoke escapes your home.
Electric Stove Installation
Since electric stoves use electricity, it’s very important that caution is exercised when installing an electric stove.
- Step 1: Turn off the power and then unplug the stove so that there is no power running through any of the cables.
- Step 2: The stove needs to be installed on a level surface, so if the floor is uneven, our technicians can make the appropriate adjustments to make sure the stove sit on an even surface.
- Step 3: Since your oven should fit snug within the space allocated for the stove, the measurements will need to be accurate. We ensure that your stove doesn’t fit too tightly but leaves enough room to slide it in and out comfortably.
- Step 4: Finally, slide the stove into the appropriate space and plug it in.
Gas Stove Installation
Installing a gas stove requires you to have the appropriate tools.
- Step 1: Make sure the gas stove you have attaches correctly to the gas source in your home.
- Step 2: Hook up a gas range using a flexible connector. it is key that you have the right connector.
- Step 3: Make sure you have a 120- volt grounded outlet and range-quality gas valve.
- Step 4: Make sure that the feet of the new stove sit flat on the ground.
- Step 5: Before attaching the gas line, make sure that the gas valve is in the off position. If the stove does not have a regulator, be sure to attach one.
- Step 6: Seal the regulator using a pipe sealer.
At least 36 inches of clearance is required between the top of a stove and an unprotected ceiling.
The cost of installing a wood stove typically ranges from $1,000 to $4,000. Gas stove installation costs are $100 to $200. The cost for an electric stove is around $160.
Installing a wood stove pipe can be done either through the ceiling or through the wall. Each method requires different components based on the transition point between the stove pipe and the chimney pipe.
Equipped with highly trained technicians with years of experience in installing stoves, Appliance Alliance can assure each customer we serve that we will handle the job with care and expediency. So whether you are interested in gas stove installation or wood stove installation, our team is the right company to hire for the job.