Hiring the right fridge installation service will not only guarantee your appliance works properly but a professional service technician will also ensure there is no damage done during your fridge installation. At Appliance Alliance, we offer same-day appliance repair and installation on all your fridge installations in Toronto jobs. From basic hookups to 3-way fridge installation, our professional, friendly staff can install and repair any make and model quickly and efficiently.
Fridge Installation Steps
Most fridge installations take only a few minutes to complete. While most models are very similar, some have advanced features that require extra attention. Refrigerators also come in different sizes. A professional technician from Appliance Alliance can help you install your new refrigerator following these steps:
- Measure the space to make sure the fridge will fit. This is especially important for built-in models.
- Adjust the evaporator coil to make sure air can move freely throughout the appliance.
- Install fridge water supply lines and filters. Connect to the appliance if your refrigerator has a built-in ice maker and water dispenser.
- Level your fridge by raising and lowering the adjuster feet at the bottom of the fridge.
- Plug into the electrical outlet.
- Set and check temperature.
Refrigerator installation costs vary depending on the make, model, and complexity of the job. For example, built-in fridge installation service jobs require more time and work than simpler plug-in models. At Appliance Alliance, we provide free estimates on all our fridge installations in Toronto before installing your refrigerator.
Today, many refrigerators come with sophisticated features including built-in ice makers and water dispensers. Installing a fridge water line is best handled by a professional plumber or professional who knows how to install the lines properly. A reputable plumber will ensure the water lines are connected properly during your refrigerator installation service so you do not run into problems later on.
With most appliances, you should wait two to four hours after your fridge installation before putting food in your new fridge. Read the owners manual when installing your new refrigerator for specific information about the make and model of your fridge.
When purchasing a new fridge, Appliance Alliance is number one in fridge installation services in Toronto. We offer:
· Quick response time
· Same day appliance repair
· Free estimates
· Transparent pricing
· Friendly, professional team
· Quality appliance installation
· Expertise in installing various appliances
· Warrantied labour
We will install your refrigerator quickly and properly to maximize the life of your appliance.
Get in Touch for Quality Fridge Installation
Our appliance installation services are quick, reliable, and quick with zero hassle on your end. All you have to do is reach out to us to book your service, and we’ll be at your location shortly.